Monday, June 25, 2012

How I found out she was pregnant

(i am sorry i don't remember the date.i tried calling my mom to see if she had been keeping track but she just wasted my time and finally said no.)
It was _______________and i was in my bedroom looking for my phone,suddenly i remembered that i had forgotten it in my parents room.So i causally  looked around and i find a picture of a fetus laying by the mirror.I get all excited and dart to the kitchen.
MY CONVERSATION WITH MY PARENTS-
"Hey mommy,who is this? "I handed her the picture.
"Is it me?'
"No" She said.My dad joined the conversation.(Actually he just stood by my mom's right side with his hand on his hip and a mug of coffee in the other.)
"hmm"he said taking a sip of coffee.
"Is it my cousin"
My mom shook her head.
I made a puzzled look on my face.
My mommy looked at my dad trying to do that thing in the movies.
My mommy looked at my dad he didn't look at her so she just blurted in out.
"You are going to be a big sister!"
So the main idea is that  i didn't find my phone that day.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment