Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My Happily Ever After!

Love is crazy! There has been a time, when I cried continuously for hours. Why?; because I missed him. There was a time, I decided to give up. I knew that crying for someone, changing myself, and suffering constantly wasn't worth it for anyone. But in the back of my mind, I didn't want to stop loving him. The next day, after looking into his eyes as he spoke to me. I would fall in love all over again. 
Everyday, whenever I saw that same girl near him, I would just begin to cry. I would question my chances with him. I would want to just run and hide. When I would see him smile and when I knew it wasn't for me.....it would hurt me so much.I would feel like I had just been punched in the gut a thousand times. 
Although I have competition, whenever we talk to each other, it feels like it's only the two of us. Like we are the only ones in the world. Just the two of us.
 I go through so much pain, and I have only one person to share my suffering with, but i know i will have a happily ever after. I know my troubles and my sorrow will come to an end. I know the there will be a day when he will walk up to me; hold my hands, look at me in the eyes and say...........
                                                                              I Love You!

1 comment: